Store all your AV components in this beautiful audio cabinet with Gray tinted glass doors. The Espresso finish and Gun Metal hardware make this piece a modern addition to your entertainment space. The lift top opens to a near vertical position for easy access of your record player or other media device. The lift top is powered by strong gas springs to keep the top stable in any position and prevents it from accidentally falling. This audio cabinet also accommodates three or more AV components. The adjustable wood shelves allow you to customize your storage space to your unique preference. An integrated cable management system consists of two removable rear panels for easy access and management of wires and cables, as well as holes for cable routing.
- Top lifts open for easy access to your record player
- Strong gas springs keep lift top in any position and prevents top from dropping quickly
- Convenient glass front top for quick check of remaining playing time
- Holds three or more AV components plus a record player
- Espresso finish and Gun Metal hardware
- Assembles in minutes - quick and easy to assemble with an owner's manual and easy-to-follow instructions
- Integrated Cable Management System consists of two removable rear panels for easy access and management of wires and cables
- Two adjustable interior wood shelves with internal ventilation slots that allow for convection cooling
- Tinted tempered safety glass door allows for remote control use
- 1 year limited warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.