Our unique style is characterized by the variety of materials we use, such as wrought iron, real copper and zinc, and exotic woods including mango and parota wood. All our pieces feature mortise and tenon joinery on solid wood frames, solid wood drawers, ball bearing glides (bedroom collections), and special features like microfiber lining on top drawers of bedroom case-pieces. With an experienced operation specialized in hand-crafted, old-world looks, you can make sure you are obtaining the best value in hand-crafted, unique pieces.
- 100 Solid pine construction.
- Six step multi color distressed nitrocellulose finish on hand brushed wood.
- Mortise and tenon joinery on solid wood frame.
- Drawers feature wood stop to prevent drawer box to fall out when pulled. No metal glides.
- Hand carved wooden pulls.
- Iron mesh shelves finished with high quality oven treated paint.
- First grade selected pine wood is a great value.
- Six step finish protects the wood and your clothes. Our finish wont bleed or fade.
- Mortise and tenon joints are among the strongest joints in woodworking. Each piece is handassembled to ensure its integrity and stability.
- Drawer stop avoids accidents while pulling drawer out.
- Beautiful unique pulls add to our hand crafted artisan look.
- Oven treated pain on iron wont chip or peel.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
- Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
- To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
- If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.