Our unique style is characterized by the variety of materials we use, such as wrought iron, real copper and zinc, and exotic woods including mango and parota wood. All our pieces feature mortise and tenon joinery on solid wood frames, solid wood drawers, ball bearing glides (bedroom collections), and special features like microfiber lining on top drawers of bedroom case-pieces. With an experienced operation specialized in hand-crafted, old-world looks, you can make sure you are obtaining the best value in hand-crafted, unique pieces.
- Featuring Solid Pine.
- Eight-step hand rubbed finish. Pieces in our Antique collection have a soft multi-color finish to resemble real recovered wood.
- Solid wood is hand brushed, painted and given a final clear lacquer nitrocelullose coating that protects colors and is smooth to the touch.
- Mortise and tenon case construction.
- Hand forged iron trim on top, decorated with hand-applied nail-heads.
- Adjustable/removable shelves have several positions to personalize storage space.
- Solid select radiata pine, a great value. Beautiful antique looking piece with smooth, quality finish.
- High quality joinery construction provides long lasting service.
- Adds value and rustic appeal.
- Adds great functionality and value.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
- Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
- To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
- If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.