Our unique style is characterized by the variety of materials we use, such as wrought iron, real copper and zinc, and exotic woods including mango and parota wood. All our pieces feature mortise and tenon joinery on solid wood frames, solid wood drawers, ball bearing glides (bedroom collections), and special features like microfiber lining on top drawers of bedroom case-pieces. With an experienced operation specialized in hand-crafted, old-world looks, you can make sure you are obtaining the best value in hand-crafted, unique pieces.
- Featuring solid wood frame construction.
- Beautiful multi step lacquer finish with gold powder undertone.
- Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
- Custom cast iron pulls.
- Solid wood drawers feature front dove tail joinery and ball bearing glides.
- 560 Cocktail table features solid cast iron casters two functional drawers and trunk storage when half the top is opened.
- Top door features security hinges.
- Sofa table features two drawers and End table features one drawer.
- The other four pieces include bottom shelf which adds even more storage space.
- NEW Cocktail table especially designed for smaller scaled spaces.
- Featuring plenty storage space with 4 functional drawers and one bottom shelf.
- Solid wood provides durability and great quality construction.
- Hand applied finish on solid wood provides a unique look.
- This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability anddurability on every piece.
- Unique design.
- English dovetailed drawers add durability and ball bearing glides ensure a smooth operation on drawers.
- Rustic contemporary design with plenty of functionality and storage space adds value.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
- Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
- To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
- If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.